[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

odgovori na temu nova tema nova anketa
Topic: Neil Pryde RSX< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
tome Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: 17 May 2005, 22:13   Ignoriraj postove!   CITIRAJ

Konačno nešto o Neil Pryde RSX...

Prije nekoliko dana u Hrvatski Jedriličarski Savez je došao mail od kontakt osobe koja će se brinuti o olimpijskoj disciplini jedrenja na dasci.
Predolimpijske regate 1. ranga su se već počele održavati (Hyeres, Francuska), vrlo brzo je regata istog ranga u Medembliku, Nizozemska, a kalendar regata za NP RSX još uvijek ne postoji.
Poslao sam upit o modelu prema kojem možemo naručivati daske i opremu, jer se dugo vremena od strane ISAF-a i Neil Pryde-a isticalo kako će distribucija ići preko Jedriličarskih Saveza da bi postojala kontrola cijene i način distribucije, ali prema mailu koji sam dobio nazad, ništa od toga.
Neil Pryde se obvezao ISAF-u da će prvih 500 dasaka distribuirati zemljama koje su nastupile na Olimpijadi u Grčkoj, a nakon toga će distribucija ići preko lokalnih distributera Neil Pryde po sistemu tko naruči prije, prije dobija.
Oni očekuju da će distribuciju tih 500 dasaka završiti sredinom kolovoza (a prema rokovima koje su do sada (ne)poštivali vjerujem da će i to kasniti), da bi nakon toga počela distribucija svima ostalima, među kojima pripada i Hrvatska. Dakle, dosadašnji rezultati, ambicije i sl. nisu nikakav kriterij, već svima onima koji su zainteresirani ostaje da kontaktiraju svog službenog lokalnog distributera i preko njega dobiju sve informacije.    

Ispod imate mail koji sam poslao Ailsi, njen odgovor itd.
Također i kontakt adresu i tel. ako želite sami uspostaviti kontakt, jer Ailsa Angus je zadužena samo za RSX.
Tu je i moja adresa, ako nekom treba.

Veliki pozdrav svima,
Tomislav Bašić

Dear Tomislav,

Many thanks for your e-mail and I am sorry to hear that you have been mis-informed with regards to ordering of the RS:X boards.  As this is a new class for the Olympics, ISAF requested that we distribute the first 500 boards to country National Sailing Authorities who took part in Athens in the windsurfing class.  We are now distributing these boards and we expect that we will have finished this by mid-August, after the first 500 boards have been distributed the boards can be bought on a first come first served basis by competitors and clubs.  

I would contact your Croatian dealer again and forward a copy of this e-mail to them - if they have any queries regarding the distribution of the boards they can contact me direct.  Again I would like to stress that we only have to distribute the first 500 boards according to ISAF requirements, after this they are available for purchase by the general public.

Please ask your dealer to put in your order for the board as soon as possible to ensure that you receive one of the first boards after the 500 allocation.

Should you have any further queries or if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me direct.
Best regards
Ailsa

Ailsa Angus
International Manager, RS:X Racing Class
Neil Pryde Windsurfing
Direct Line: (852) 2456 6596 / Fax: (852) 2456 3471
E-mail: aangus@neilpryde-rsx.com

Tomislav Bašić <tomislav.basic2@zd.htnet.hr>

To:        <aangus@neilpryde-rsx.com>
       cc:        
       Subject:        Croatia

To: hjs@st.htnet.hr
Subject: RS:X Windsurfing

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you to introduce myself as I have recently been appointed to look after the RS:X project for Neil Pryde Ltd.  We are very keen to help develop RS:X for amateur racing and not just for the Olympic competitors, therefore if  I can be of any assistance to you please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards
Ailsa Angus

Ailsa Angus
International Manager, RS:X Racing Class
Neil Pryde Windsurfing
Direct Line: (852) 2456 6596 / Fax: (852) 2456 3471
E-mail: aangus@neilpryde-rsx.com

Hi Ailsa,
           I'm happy that i finally have someone to refer to for the Neil Pride RSX olympic class.
 first of all let me intorduce myself:
   My name is Tomislav Basic, I live in Croatia, I m 30 years old and I write this letter to you as the secretary of the Neil Pryde RSX olympic class in Croatia.
Until now I sailed in many different classes, from 1997 until 2000 I was sailing match race professionally were I ranked 7th in the world ranking list and i finished 8th in the world Match Race championship,  then from 2000 until 2004 i sailed in the olympic class 470 in which i achieved an 8 th place in the world championship and participated to the Olympic games in Athens last year.
Now I m sailing in the olympic discipline of board sailing and the new model Neil Pryde RSX lokks excellent and promises exciting sailing and racing, but at the same time I must admit that I was a little disappointed with the lack of organisation and with the slowliness of the production and distribution of the new Neil Pryde RSX.
 The Olympic cycle has already started and to a lot of sailors it is still unclear as to the how and when they will be able to  "put their hands" on a Neil Pryde RSX.
After you set the second release date, at the beginning of April I tried to order the Neil Pryde RSX through the Croatian dealer but I recieved as an answer that I will have to wait the end of the year which for me and for many other sailors in Croatia is unaceptable because we will not have enough time to try the board and to prepare ourselves for the next Olympic season.
 I would like to point out that in Croatia there is a big interess for this new type of olympic board, from sailors with olympic ambitions to sailors with ambition to compete in national events, so I would like to know from you the way in which all the interested could buy the board and in what timeframe. Did they planned a distribution order (sailors intresten in an olympic cycle, amateurs, etc.), is it necessary to have a decision from the federation, as there was an announcement that the distribution will be through the national sailing federations.
Please answer me as soon as you can because many sailors including me are waiting for answers and are ready to buy the Neil Pryde RSX as soon as we can.

Looking forward to hear from you soon,
 Best Regards

Tomislav Basic
RSX Neil Pryde class secretary
Croatian Sailing Assosiation
E-mail: tomislav.basic2@zd.htnet.hr
Move to the top. Profile CONTACT 
0 replies since 17 May 2005, 22:13 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

odgovori na temu nova tema nova anketa

» Quick Reply Neil Pryde RSX
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest